Just got an email from Senoritafish saying she has received her Gravitation VCDs!
*rubs hands together and cackles with evil intent*
Gravitation Manga
I got the 11 mangas in the mail today. Very interesting. I have looked at four of them so far. Definitely a different total storyline but the things that happened in the anime have been represented so far, but not always in order and not always how the anime portrayed them. Remember Mika breaking in and 'stealing' Shu-chan kicking and screaming? In the manga she drags him out of his class at school!
Fuzzy Butt
Yep, Joules, that be a mouthful of name! I still have that email in the making on some background stuff and such.
Purple eyes sound yummy! I was thinking turquoise centers with kelly green rims, but purple will definitely be more striking, especially if a smoky grey fur has a lavender cast to it.
R&J pic
Before I get lynched I best send out to the 'usual suspects'. Talon, prepareth thy fainting couch!
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*